Rankings provide a certain degree of external validation of an academic program’s ability to fulfill it’s mission, objectives, and teaching goals. External rankings were one of the focus points for the Paul and Virginia Engler College of Business during a strategic planning session in 2012. In consonance with the WT125 Generational Plan, rankings help define the Engler College of Business as a ‘first choice destination’ for students, as well as amplify prospects for our graduates as they seeking career opportunities. National rankings and recognition increases prestige for all business degree programs in the college..
We are very proud of the rankings we’ve received, which places our college among the nation’s best colleges.– Dr. Amjad Abdullat, Dean of the Paul and Virginia Engler College of Business
Below are our most recent rankings for 2020:
Bachelor of Business Administration
- U.S. News & World Report – #16 Best Online Bachelor’s Program
- U.S. News & World Report – #12 Best Online Bachelor’s Program for Veterans
This marks the 5th straight year that our BBA program has been #1 in Texas and has ranked in the Top 20 for the nation.
Master of Business Administration
- The Princeton Review – #23 Best Online MBA Program
- U.S. News & World Report – #32 Best Online MBA Program for Veterans
- U.S. News & World Report – #54 Best Online MBA Program
- The Financial Engineer (TFE) Times – #70 Best Campus MBA Program
- Discover Business – #9 Best Accredited Online MBA Programs
Master of Science in Computer Information Systems & Business Analytics
- U.S. News & World Report – #8 Best Online Graduate Information Technology Program
Master of Science in Finance and Economics
- The Financial Engineer (TFE) Times – #2 Best Graduate Program in Financial Economics
- U.S. News & World Report – #14 Best Online Graduate Business Program for Veterans
- U.S. News & World Report – #29 Best Online Specialized Graduate Business Program
With these rankings, we have been in the Top 30 for specialized masters business programs for 6 consecutive years and TFE Times #2 ranking for financial economics programs for 4 consecutive years.
For additional information about current rankings please visit: https://www.wtamu.edu/academics/college-business-recognition.aspx